Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
After you’ve monetized your site with affiliate marketing, the next thing you should do is join an advertising network. If you’re wondering which advertising network you should choose for your website, then you’ll appreciate this list of the best ad networks for bloggers.
Best Ad Networks For Bloggers #1 – Ezoic
The best part about the Ezoic network is that there are no minimum traffic requirements! Ezoic is a Google certified publishing partner. They have some incredible features, some of which include automated ad split testing and analytics.
It’s free to use, but they will put a small ad at the bottom of your site as a “fee”. They have a minimum payout threshold of $20, but it can be changed to what you want it to be. They require that you align with Google Ad Policies.
I’m currently using Ezoic on both of my sites to earn an income and love it! Read my full Ezoic review here. Joining this network has helped me to increase blog revenue by over 4 times. Join Ezoic here.
#2 – Google AdSense
If you’re just starting out, Google Adsense is a great ad network to be in. Over 2 million bloggers use AdSense ads on their sites. It’s optimized for mobile devices, which has been important for a few years now and will continue to be the case.
There are a few requirements that you’ll need to meet in order to get accepted. They are:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have valuable content on your site that helps people
Google Adsense has a minimum payout threshold of $100. Once you’re accepted, all you’ve got to do is add a piece of code to your site and Google will take care of the rest. Join here.
Related Content: 23 Fashion Affiliate Programs For Fashion Bloggers
#3 – Propeller Ads
Propeller Ads has no traffic requirement, which makes it perfect for new bloggers. As soon as you sign up, you can start earning right away. Their minimum payout amount is $5.
#4 – RevenueHits
RevenueHits is another ad network that publishers can get started with regardless of how much traffic your site gets. They approve instantly and have minimum payouts of just $20 if you use PayPal and Payoneer and $500 for wire transfer.
#5 – Gourmet Ads
If you blog about food, cooking, crafts, or couponing, and your site gets at least 10k page views per month, then you might really like this network. These are their requirements:
- Must have strong US, UK, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand audiences
- Must be actively creating rich and highly engaging content
- Able to give Gourmet Ads at least 1 ad above the fold (2 is their preference)
- Have a maximum of 6 ads units per page (3 is ideal)
- Have no stacked ads on any page
- Preference is given to sites able to hard code ad tags to the site
- Must have top-level domain like blogname.com (They don’t accept blogspot.com or wordpress.com site URLs)
Related Content: How Do Fashion Bloggers Make Money? – 5 Proven Strategies
#6 – Monumetric
If you’re getting 10k visitors, then you should check out Monumetric. They use automatically generate dynamic display ads based on your site’s content and your visitors’ interests. Unless you get 80k monthly visitors, they have a $99 setup fee.
Their requirements are:
- Your blog must be on either WordPress or Blogger/Blogspot
- Must have a 300px wide sidebar
- Must have at least 6 ad slots on both desktop and mobile
- Site must be approved by ad providers
#7 – SHE Media
For sites with 20k or more pageviews per month, SHE Media might be for you. All sites in this network will have a SHE Media badge that identifies your site as being a member of their network. Their requirements are:
- Adherence to their editorial guidelines.
- Sites must be brand safe, regularly updated, at least 90 days old, and allow commenting
- Willingness to enter into an exclusive digital ad relationship that assigns comScore to SheKnows / Penske Media Corporation
- 80%+ US-based traffic
- 70%+ Female audience
- 60%+ viewability
- 5% or less IVT (invalid/non-human traffic)
#8 – Mediavine
The minimum traffic requirement to qualify for Mediavine is 50,000 monthly sessions. I have heard that it is one of the top blog advertising networks. They require that you’re in good standing with Google AdSense. They have a minimum payout of $25.
Some solid reasons why you should join this network are:
- Higher RPMs (revenue per thousand impressions),
- Excellent customer service
- Exclusive member Facebook group – I’ve heard it’s one of the best groups out there.
- Annual loyalty bonus of 1-5%.
Related Content: How To Come Up With Blog Post Ideas
#9 – AdThrive
If you’re getting more than 100,000 monthly page views, then you should check this network out. They have a minimum payout of $25. Their requirements are:
- Majority of traffic must be US based.
- No previous advertising infringements and not blacklisted with Google or other major ad providers.
- Your content must be unique, original, amazing for audiences and advertisers.
#10 – Media.net
Media.net is suitable for blogs that get their traffic from the U.S., UK, and Canada. They use a CPM (Cost per mille, also called cost per thousand) model. This means that they’ll pay you for one thousand impressions of an advertisement. Their minimum payment threshold is $100.
Their requirements are:
- Must have a significant amount of original content that is updated regularly
- Content must be in English
- Must have a reasonable volume of visitors already using the website
Which ad network will you use for your blog? If there are any ad networks you think I should include in this list, let me know and I’ll add them.